Kojo Antwi’s Abode Gutted By Fire At Kwashieman

What started the fire on Sunday evening around 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. thereof according to eye witness remains unknown, but it is reported to have started in a corridor close to the kitchen within the building inner perameter.

In a worrying video shared via Instagram by blogger Nkonkonsa monitored by eljournonews, firefighters are seen  working religiously to extinguish the flames.

The inferno resulted in enormous damage, including the loss of a studio, other valuable belongings and raging the entire property down.

Fortunately, the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) responded quickly and prevented the fire from spreading to nearby apartments in the vicinity.

■ Watch the video below :

Writer’s email: edemlatsu093@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *